Saturday, April 25, 2009

Three Limes













Inspired by Wet Canvas.com Weekly Drawing Event April 24, and the Basic Design class that I'm taking at the Art Institute Pittsburgh Online Division. Digital art, 7.2" x 10". This is not a class assignment, but taking the class has forced me to learn more about Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator. I also got a great discount on the entire Adobe CS4 Design suite. I used my Wacom graphics tablet and tossed this image back and forth between Photoshop and Illustrator. The pixelated lines you get in Photoshop can be vectorized in Illustrator with the Live Trace feature. It's my favorite trick and I'm practicing it a lot this weeek.

1 comment:

  1. Which wacom do you have. I was thinking of getting one. I do have cs4 design suite at a student price $300 something which helped a lot. There's not enough hours in the day !!!!!

    ReplyDelete